Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Live July 19, 2003 (Siren Music Festival/Dirty Old Town DVD)

 To celebrate it finally being Friday, I'm here to post one of my favorite live performances of all time. 

Ted Leo & The Pharmacists' performance at Siren Music Festival 2003 is now known as the show that was recorded and released as the "Dirty Old Town" live DVD. I personally love this DVD to death, so I figured I should post it here so you can all enjoy it, maybe as much as I do. The full DVD can actually be found on Vimeo, so I'll link that if you want to see TL/RX play their hearts (of oak) out with some interviews thrown in-between songs. I also included the opening version of "Dirty Old Town" from a Ted Leo solo show, just for good measure. 

(dvd upload)

 



1. Dirty Old Town (from solo show; intermixed with studio version)

2. 2nd Ave, 11 A.M.

3. Timorous Me 

4. Where Have All The Rude Boys Gone?

5. Biomusicology

6. Ballad of the Sin Eater

7. The High Party

8. The Crane Takes Flight

9. Parallel or Together?


download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g5v5ll1l5i9q90p/dirty_old_town.zip/file

alternative download/mirror: https://mega.nz/file/hw8jTCQL#cFDAbLNnYjluWr7dBeoEUfJs28glYgoxNFJJ14OMKms


(if you liked this, spread the word!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook - 8 Song Demo (2004)

I Have Dreams - Three Days 'Til Christmas (1999)