The Van Pelt - Imaginary Third (2014)

The Van Pelt is one of those bands you probably heard of in relation to other bands. If you're like me, you heard of them thanks to the lead singer of the band, Chris Leo, being the brother of none other than Ted Leo himself. I later found out that this band is great and, after finding their first two albums "Stealing From Our Favorite Thieves" and "Sultans of Sentiment" easily on blogs, I struggled to find their "third" album, which is what this blog post is about. The word "third" is in quotation marks since it was supposed to come out, but they broke up before that could happen. It was later released in 2014 after the band got back together. This should have been released. Some of the songs might fall flat, but if you knew The Van Pelt before listening, their charm is still there. That's why I love this album, and why I decided to share it with you. Enjoy!

(if you enjoy this, spread the word! it helps a small blog like mine grow!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook - 8 Song Demo (2004)

I Have Dreams - Three Days 'Til Christmas (1999)