Toru Okada - (Almost) Full Discography (2003-06)

Toru Okada was a screamo band that I absolutely adore. Their sound, screams, and everything else makes me feel so many emotions. I wish I had born at least a while before I was so that I could have seen them live. This band is one of those bands that are great both in studio and in concert. 

What's in there: Their debut self-titled album, a collection of demos, and two splits (the first with Die, Emperor! Die!, who's eventually going to get a post here, and the second with Olive Tree, who might get a post). The splits have the songs from both bands in them. The only thing missing from here is a "Winter Tour '04" CD that hasn't been uploaded anywhere to my knowledge and has no copies for sale on Discogs. I'm in contact with some people who have the CD and asking them how much they might want for it/if they could rip it. Nothing as of yet but hopefully something comes soon. 

This post has been in the works for a while because I've been trying to get the highest quality versions of these songs, apologies if it isn't up to par. 

Note: The version of 8 Songs/10 Songs I have here would be the 10 Songs version, however the last two songs are the same as the one that's on the Olive Tree split so it's unnecessary to add them again. Also, the version of Our Great Cities on 8 Songs is slightly different than the one from the DED split and it's labeled as such in the metadata of the song file.  

Mediafire Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/00sj4qkgo2r6wgl/Toru_Okada_-_Almost_Full_Discography.zip/file

MEGA Download: https://mega.nz/file/MaVV2TzK#lryujlZ8s76ckCtffsh5DKeGf3-7HZizZN6TV6KU9Vg

(if you enjoy, please spread the word. we're a small blog and we appreciate the downloads!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook - 8 Song Demo (2004)

I Have Dreams - Three Days 'Til Christmas (1999)