I Have Dreams - Three Days 'Til Christmas (1999)

  cover  

Happy (almost) Christmas!  I admittedly forgot I made this, so to apologize, here's an EP (and the only release) by the band I Have Dreams. 

I Have Dreams was a screamo/emo band from Tallahassee, Florida, that was born from the ashes of a band called New Ethic, when their guitar player Daniel died in a car accident. New Ethic played their last show in August, 1998 with Daniel's best friend Mike Hanson in his place, and it was about a month or two later that I Have Dreams started playing. The band consisted of Allen Compton and Mike Peters on vocals, Mike Hanson on guitar, Ben Seals on bass and Clayton Rychlick on drums. I Have Dreams were more than a band - in the words of Mike Peters: "It was an attempt to cope with the pain everyone was feeling after Daniel's death." I Have Dreams were together for roughly six months, and they broke up in the Spring (around April/May) of 1999.

Only found this recently, but I thought it was just the right time. I'll try my best to update this blog in the new year, but no promises! :)

mediafire download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hoswfk03yxk27sx/I_Have_Dreams_-_Three_Days_%2527til_Christmas.zip/file

alt./mega download: https://mega.nz/file/x5dhwBaR#-_kaUoyHK23xHOAQr7AnTV37R67qZvTnhIbxZ6O8_A8 

(thanks to everyone who downloaded something from this blog this year. it means a lot to me :) i promise i'll be more active next year!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook - 8 Song Demo (2004)