Friday, September 18, 2026

The Cupid Car Club - Washington, D.C. 2001/Second Tape (2001)

The Cupid Car Club was a short-lived post-hardcore band from Washington, D.C. Featuring members of The Make-Up and the Nation of Ulysses, they released one 7" entitled Join the Club in 1993 on Kill Rock Stars. In 2001, they released a tape featuring the songs from Join the Club, plus two extras. I've seen two covers: the first is on Discogs, and the other came with a download I found on Soulseek, which suggests these were likely handmade tapes rather than released through a label. Both are included here and in the download. I've also seen it called Washington, D.C. 2001 on Discogs, but my download simply calls it Second Tape, although it's the same release, so I'm calling it both here. Regardless, check this out for some interesting post-hardcore.

(Only Mediafire here too. Sorry about the less-than-perfect audio quality; the best I could find this in was 192kbps.)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment